View Single Post
Old 06-27-2017, 10:21 PM   #7
BrianLaplante

Drives: 2015 brz limited
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tcoat View Post
It is important for you to get the spelling right or searches will not pick it up.

The camera man is almost a necessity. For much of the video what you were actually doing was blocked. Some of the rest was so shaky it was like watching The Blair Witch Taillight Project.

If you are going to do instructional videos the details are important. If a socket is better you should remember to say it and if something should be a certain torque you MUST make sure it is mentioned. You don't want to be the guy that caused others to screw things up.

Keep practicing and watch a few more of how the pros do such videos.
i will definitely be more careful with my spell checking in the future.

i will try to convince a friend to help me with camera work but at the moment its to hard to pay someone to help because i do this for fun and see no money form it yet my minimum wage job just keeps me afloat with just enough for a car part every few months =/ (need to start looking for better work)

and i will start trying to make a list i should mention of tools before the install from now on (did this originally but didn't have the deep socket so needs more research first) and will definitely start looking up the proper torque specs from now on

definitely will keep practicing always trying to get better thanks for all the input!

I've fixed and major flaws in the video as of now (not all of them like shakiness but i think it will be a lot better now) the video as been re-uploaded

Last edited by BrianLaplante; 06-27-2017 at 10:31 PM.
BrianLaplante is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to BrianLaplante For This Useful Post:
Tcoat (06-28-2017)