Impureclient
Banned

Drives: 2015 FR-S
Thanked 2,903 Times in 1,282 Posts
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by spike021 View Post
Three people who are constantly tested and know almost definitively they don’t have the virus. One of them is about to drink water or has just drank water, so why should a single unnecessary frame determine whatever it is you’re implying?

Unless there’s a crowd of fans sitting around them that somehow my brain is erasing from the photo you’ve posted.
lol so defensive. We all know their excuses already too since talking out one side of your mouth and doing another gets a lot of attention when your in the spotlight. "Drinking water"...C'mon man you know the thing. Usually drinking water involves bringing it up to your face and ingesting it, not holding two hands up and empty. Just poking fun at the hypocrisy. I don't need to post tons more pics of other officials and outspoken fools spouting off on the about the dangers of Covid doing exactly the same maskless hypocritical nonsense because I'd be here all day but here's a few.

Whether it be just a "do as I say not as I do"...
Doing your hair...

Going to the gym while others can't because "I need exercise to be able to stay healthy and make decisions".

Or a maskless "super spreading" event...

It's just a bunch of BS that to declare you even know what really is happening and highly disingenuous since of all the disinformation out there.