Old 09-19-2021, 12:03 PM   #59
FR-S2GT86
Master Collaborator

Drives: Was '15 FR-S, 6MT, Now '15 GT86
Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrhudson View Post
Thanks. Ive tried that but im assuming im doing to check if the car fuel is still lean? It does startup fine without the upstream o2 sensor plugged in. Post cel P0031 - HO2S Heater Control Circuit Low Bank 1 Sensor 1

She also fires up just fine without the MAF connected.
Just like when the car fires up without the MAF, both LTFT and STFT show no data for startup without upstream o2 but i was running for under 20 seconds.

https://datazap.me/u/jrhudson/cold-s...?log=0&data=28

1st log is with everything plugged in. she dies. I just do this for every 1st start of the day. 2nd is with the upstream o2 unplugged

So it seems to run okay on the default map without the O2 sensor data, that's good. There are several other sensors other than O2 and MAF that could be at fault. There's the MAP sensor, the IAT sensor, etc.
Can you allow the engine to idle without the O2 sensor connected for long enough to get the engine up to operating temperature, then reconnect the O2 sensor, erase those two codes, and start it back up to see if it will then idle properly using the O2 sensor data at normal operating temp?

And to ask again, are all of your sensors OEM, or are any aftermarket sensors installed?
Count to muffens and call again.
I’m 40. So....... say hi to your sisters or daughters.
FR-S2GT86 is offline   Reply With Quote