Old 12-03-2021, 09:35 AM   #511
captain awesome
Wears Pants

Drives: 14 FRS K24 swap - SOLD
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irace86.2.0 View Post
What are the two stubby bolts in the adapter plate bolt set. There are four Allen 10 sized bolts that hold the adapter on. There is a big bolt on the exhaust side going from the block into the adapter. There is the stock weird long Honda bolt for the starter and their replacement bolt for the lower part. I haven’t mounted the transmission, but it seems like there are many bolts all of the same size. Then there are two stubby flange bolts. What are they for? I know Captain mentioned it, but anyone figure it out? Anyone email Kpower? Are they for something else like for a ground or something? Maybe on the trans mount?

Also, in the engine bay there are two chassis grounds on the frame rail. Do these get removed or used?

I never emailed them about the extra hardware. Was thinking ground as well but they would be massive bolts for just a ground wire.

Also I haven't connected the chassis rail grounds to anything yet, but still curious if they were just redundant or if they just need extended.

Quote:
Originally Posted by visbits View Post
I'm really curious if any of you guys have success with the thermostat. I tried multiple different temps and it just continuously overheated so I'm running without one for now until I come up with a solution. My car even has extra hot water return from the turbo so i'm curious about your cars.

I finally fired my car up for the first few times last night but until I get my rad hose connected on the passenger side it's an unknown. I should know by Saturday though.
captain awesome is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to captain awesome For This Useful Post:
Irace86.2.0 (12-03-2021)