View Single Post
Old 06-23-2018, 08:46 AM   #187
Breadman

Drives: 2017 BRZ w/PP
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSG Mike View Post
Ok, so I did some digging, and this is what I got.

- You placed an order for an Ace header + ecutek + tune
- You received everything, as well as your tune
- You went through the process of getting 5 revisions (6 tunes total)
- You placed an order for a Flex Fuel kit, but were in the process of moving, and ask for the order to be held until your new address is actually your new address
- The FF functionality was added to your tune, free of charge, as a courtesy
- You're now waiting for your flex fuel kit which was ordered 2+ weeks ago

Does that sound about right? Please let me know if there are any gaps in my info.

Let me see what we can do to get this resolved.

*edit* appears resolved.
thats what should have happened/what i was told has happened. if we actually want to get into the actual details i ordred back in march then in april i found out i was going to be moving before to a place with e85 at the end of may. when i find that out i ask if i can get the flex tune and order the kit once i move and have money, i was told that wasnt the way to do it and got the 93 and you guy could switch it for me. after i move i call back and ask about the tune switch i get an email and reply. i was told that because its been "over a month" since i got the headers" (i got the tune may 10th and it was still may when i reached out) you guys could "probably" add the flex. a week goes by no response, i call and leave a message, no reply, i call again and was told the person i was emailing is OOO and to place the order because it will ship by end of week. 2 weeks go by its still processing. i call twice asking about status and hear nothing. after making this post i finally get a reply saying it would ship friday.

all this time, no fault of csg, i got some bad gas apparently with and zach and i agreed that we would stop tuning until i get the flex kit. i also kinked one of the gaskets because i put it on backwards originally and had to take it off so i also think i have a gas leak. it is just very frustrating being ghosted, then being told one thing and not hearing anything back. im just salty over the whole experience and the fact that by the time i get these im going to be leaving for vacation on the 9th and missing my first autox which i was really pumped for. but so it goes i guess
Breadman is offline   Reply With Quote