Cole
Not a troll

Drives: FR-S
Thanked 5,399 Times in 2,694 Posts
Mentioned: 266 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphasaur View Post
There you go criticizing how other people spend the money that they work for, lets see your water loop/set up on your 2080ti. Water cooling is for aesthetics, there is very little to no performance benefits even on high end cards. This is further exemplified with a hard tubing loop. So saying 'hErP dErP you watEr CoOlEd a $400 CaRd" tells me you don't know shit.

Edge cases/specificity will likely not help you in the general world.

I.E paying for coaching trying to attain a 500lb back squat will likely not help you live a healthier life and there are no statistics to support that it will. Paying for coaching to hit a 300lb clean and jerk will not help you be healthier. Will paying for a trainer if you're a complete novice help you be healthier? Sure.

Spending money on coaching to cut tiny amounts of time off your driving will likely not help you become a better driver on the street. Will coaching help you be a better driver if you're a complete novice? Sure.

There are diminishing returns once you hit a certain point in any hobby, but people invest in it because they like that hobby you dunce.

hobby1[ hob-ee ]SHOW IPA
SEE SYNONYMS FOR hobby ON THESAURUS.COM
noun, plural hob·bies.
an activity or interest pursued for pleasure or relaxation and not as a main occupation:

here's the definition of hobby for the smooth brain.
And there you go looking like a butthurt asshat writing a whole ass essay because someone on the internet got you going.

Additionally, if you had even half a brain, you'd have bought a 5700 and flashed the XT bios onto it and skipped water cooling because it's a waste.

GG, nerd. I guess I know who an easy target is from now on.

Last edited by Cole; 05-28-2020 at 10:42 AM.
Cole is offline   Reply With Quote