View Single Post
Old 05-03-2021, 02:43 PM   #2255
dpfarr

Drives: BRZ ts
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by p1l0t View Post
Well the spike alone causes lung damage for one. But also I know it's supposedly only to create that spike protein but how do we really know it will do that perfect? Like did we inspect every molecule in the viral one-by-one? The side-effects some people have experienced seem worse than virus (for a healthy young person). I know one guy whose whole arm swelled up like a softball. Like there is something going on in there. Regardless of whether or not it immediately effect the core DNA, hijacking the genetic process may have implications that the science just isn't in on yet. I'm sorry but I just want to see more data. Like 20 years worth of data. How about this, I will get the vaccine... in like 20 years... assuming there is no correlation between the vaccines and some bad medical issues.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
How do we know it will do that perfectly? That mRNA molecule isn’t going to last indefinitely in you. RNAase are going to break it down pretty quickly. You’re not getting a gene to start making a spike protein.

We actually did inspect every molecule of it very early on. The genome was sequenced.

Side effects compared to viral infections? Remember saying you’d prefer a good 20 years of data to give analysis to? Perhaps look at efficacy trials of the drugs vs real world results. (I’ll help if you don’t care to find peer reviewed piece).

Yes, there is something going on when you feel sore, sick, or have swelling. It is a reaction to antibodies. Their purpose isn’t to just kind of monitor and maintain a threshold of suspects. It’s working to decimate that shit and retain a 0% threshold.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to dpfarr For This Useful Post:
Clipdat (05-04-2021), Kaotic Lazagna (05-03-2021), p1l0t (05-03-2021), spike021 (05-03-2021), Spuds (05-03-2021), Ultramaroon (05-03-2021), weederr33 (05-03-2021)