View Single Post
Old 05-19-2016, 12:03 PM   #545
bababooey

Drives: BRZ SWP Limited -6MT
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
ran into issue updating OFM & newest template on a new machine. WINDOWS 7 pro, downloaded OFM1_25_1 from their site. ran the set up .exe and restarted as prompted. upon restart open OFM and plug in device, it begins the auto update searching for files automatically. it makes it down past the *dev.dll files, then says found new software version click ok to continue. click yes to allow permission to change whatever on the hardrive, at that point it pops an error box saying "access to path C:\OFM.exe is denied.

I have restarted the cpu several times, tried plugging the provided usb cable into two different slots (1 @ front 1 @ back). ive uninstalled OFM, redownloaded the file from the site, all attempts arrive @ the above denial.

i am an existing OFT user having ran the OTS stage 2 tune for about 9 months now with only relevant mod concerning the tune is a CNT header. it was originally loaded up to a windows pc running winXP that I no longer have access to. I wanted to try out the recently released OFH stage 2 tune most everyone is raving about.

the current view of the OFT when plugged into the current cpu notes Hardware version 100 & firmware version 133. and i dont believe my cpu has the newer USB3 plugs. @steve99 any suggestions?

oh and thank you in advance

Last edited by bababooey; 05-19-2016 at 12:05 PM. Reason: thanking the go to
bababooey is offline   Reply With Quote