View Single Post
Old 01-04-2021, 07:58 PM   #6
Sphinx

Drives: 18 BRZ PP & 99 Spec Miata
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkPira7e View Post
Congratulations! There is a dial to the left of the trunk release that changes the gauge brightness, it might be set very low.
Yeah, cranked it all the way up, but with sunglasses, hard to see clearly. Worse is that at night, the NAV screen is too bright if I want the dash all the way lit up. So, had to turn the NAV to "night" mode - hopefully that will solve part of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKz View Post
just get a sub and only play mid & high freq from speakers...still, i never found them to be any worse than most compacts. and who cares, easy fix and not the purpose of the car, more focus on driving yo

not sure how the gauges are hard to read during the day? very clear tach and digi speedo.

as far as seat cushioning perhaps a cushion underneath might help otherwise get better posture and maybe lose weight.. I've taken the twins on quite a few 15+ hour drives and for how much canyon carving support they provide, i think comfort is quite acceptable. after 120 K miles over 2 twins I've never had any back problems, and the seats did a great job supporting me when a lady ran a redlight and hit my first twin head on.
I'm 150 lbs and 5'6" - I could stand to lose a few, but not sure that will fix my seating position. I typically like my butt way low and my knees at the highest position. Only other car i had this type of an issue with was a BMW Z4 but it was better. Oh well -it is what it is.
Sphinx is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sphinx For This Useful Post:
jcw99 (01-06-2021)