View Single Post
Old 10-03-2016, 08:43 PM   #85
ShawnP19

Drives: 2016 Series.HyperBlue BRZ
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
Coconut Creek Subaru

I had a surprisingly pleasing experience with all involved at coconut creek subaru, which is about 20 minutes north of Fort Lauderdale, FL.
For reference I live in Georgia, 150miles from ATL.
I've been hunting a Series.HyperBlue for a while, found 1 in ATL, but it sold the same day. Found almost the same deal (price/miles) but it was 10 hours away in Ft Lauderdale. Call the guy at 9pm, he's closing up shop, but he was nice enough to go out on the lot, snap some pics and send them my way. First thing the next morning he snaps twice as many with the sun out so I can see better. Told him I'm interested, I put down a deposit to hold it (and he never even ran my card). So they hold it, I fly down 4 days later, he picks me up from the airport, of course in my future baby, and I have a little fun with it back to the dealership while we chat. Really stright forward guy, not trying to butter me, or bullshit me, he knows it'll sell itself, and I liked that. Everyone else I dealt with at the dealership, sales manager, business manager were all super cool dudes, and actually made me laugh a few times. Just kinda shot the breeze. Anyways, I haggled him to 28k OTD (listed was 26k), and after TT&T it was 27.5k....less than quote? OKAY! The rest is history, and I got 9-10 hours of seat time driving my new toy back home.

Dealership Name: Coconut Creek Subaru
State: FL
City: ....Coconut Creek? North of Ft Lauderdale
Brand: Subaru, but part of an "automall"
Salesman to talk to: Brayan (like Brian) forgot last name
Reference desired: Nah
Allocation left? If so, how many as far as you know: Think they had 3 more '16 limited, a premium, and one 2017 limited BRZs
ShawnP19 is offline   Reply With Quote