Old 12-14-2021, 02:23 PM   #460
DarkSunrise

Drives: 22 BRZ (Previously 13 FR-S)
Thanked 4,242 Times in 2,220 Posts
Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by trueno86power View Post
Last week I've seen live a 2nd Gen BRZ and It's a great looking car for sure. But I don't know... it lost some of it's "purity".

The big downside to the 2nd gen look wise, is the interior. The door panel are so... empty, the weird hump onto the passenger side and the whole packing is weird. 1st gen with the upgrade of the 2017+ imo is the perfect interior. Simple, elegant, sporty. Even if the interior of the twins are not considered to be good looking I love it every time I'll step inside.

I'm not a fan of a full screen cluster too. It's damn too bright at night and it don't have the feel of a RPM needle jumping around when shifting gear

What I'm really happy about is it share lot of parts with the 1st gen twins, so we could have parts supply for a while !
I think there's validity to what you're saying about the 1st gen having more character. It's probably hard for anyone who hasn't owned a 1st gen to understand. I think it comes down to the 1st gen being more basic/analog/simple/lighter.

I put in an order for a 2nd gen BRZ to have a fresher chassis/engine/interior while matching the speed of my 1st gen on E85, but I will definitely miss certain aspects of my 1st gen.

2022 BRZ Build
2013 FR-S Build
DarkSunrise is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DarkSunrise For This Useful Post:
trueno86power (12-17-2021)