Drives: 2013 BRZ Limited
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZionsWrath View Post
Westchester.

Been to NJMP and VIR (too far).

I'm going to Watkins Glen with NASA at the end of this month, then VIR with PCA and NJMP with NASA at the end of October. You coming to any of these?

Haven't had a chance to make a Thompson event yet, but I want to go. I guess next year. Also want to try Lime Rock.
I am most likely done for this season as I really need to save a tiny bit of money. Thankfully I am done spending on maintenance for this car for now since I have new summer tires, 1 season winters, lifetime balance and rotate on those, fresh brakes all the way around, and lifetime suspension alignments (including stock or aftermarket suspension and even out of factory spec alignments). That leaves me with pretty much just gas, insurance, and oil for a while.

I want to try Lime Rock and almost signed up for a 2+ hour track day (time on track) for ~$200. It would also love to go to NJMP again. Do you have a link for the NASA event? I am friends with Eric Kaul, the director of membership for NASNE and might have to ask him about it.
Luckrider is offline   Reply With Quote