Old 09-21-2020, 03:16 PM   #2
BlOody_BoOger

Drives: Hot lava FRS Monogram Charizard
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voyce View Post
Hi,

I was hoping someone could help me understand how to read my datalog. As most people i'm following this thread to learn https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69871

This was taken on a 2020 86 AT with a trd intake and trd catback.

https://datazap.me/u/voyce/short-dri...g=0&data=1-7-8

According to the article I should be looking for the IAM (Ignition Advanced Multiplier) to look for knock in my engine. I believe I didn't select the right fields to log because I don't see an IAM in my log. Is that correct?

Moving on to Air Fuel Ratio

My AFR values look good according to the thread (No questions there)

I have the TRD air intake which from research on these forums has led me to believe that it scales similar to the stock air intake. Although from my logs it's evident I have moderately high LTFT which may be due to the intake or my fuel (93) has a higher ethanol content in it.

LTFT should be +/- 8% which around idle it is, but when moving it seems to spike upwards to 14, ideally, what do I want to see? A LFTF of 0? with spikes of +/-8%?

I am not concerned with MAF scaling just yet, because I have yet to flash OFT stage 1. I'll do datalogging again and hopefully be able to better read the logs to see if I need to do MAF scaling.

Talk to at @steve99 he is the tuning guru....
I would say you should allow at least 50 miles for. Ltft to stabilize. Your afr under idle should be around 14.7 and as long as the maf sensor sits in the same spot as stock location mad scaling shouldn't be too off. Your advance multiplier should stay at 1.0 if it drops the car is pulling timing. But talk to Steve lol I'm only saying what I've learned from him. Also if you're not boosting switch that one for advance multiplier. When you're selecting channels you can scroll up and down you should find it.

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk
BlOody_BoOger is offline   Reply With Quote