View Single Post
Old 01-08-2020, 09:00 PM   #18
Breadman

Drives: 2017 BRZ w/PP
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by strat61caster View Post
I'm on -4/-2.3 right now and just eating the tire degradation at the front inside on the dailies with cheaper Indy 500s, -3/-2 with an additional half a degree available up front for testing makes sense. I say grab some toe plates and zero out the toe yourself, sure it's extra work but eventually you'll know how much to turn to get it to work.

do you have a link to these plate? i thought they only made rear toe arms. is there a calculator on how much toe out you get added with camber? im already running toe out up front so it might just make sense to pick something and 0 it then i adjust it at the event and then ill have toe out. also suspension isnt my forte

Quote:
Originally Posted by dowroa View Post
As long as you toe it to zero, and depending on the softness of the tire, anything in the -3 range should be fine. On regular roads, you normally aren't going to be using that much camber through dynamic camber loss and you will have decreased braking performance... but as long as you are smart, it is fine... in the southern US.

yeah i drive this in the snow. not trying to drive to work with -3.5* tilty wheels in the slush.
Breadman is offline   Reply With Quote