ihavefat

Drives: 2018 BRZ
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Racecomp Engineering View Post
Do you have a printout?

- Andrew
Sorry, for some reason the image didn't upload initially so I had to add it after posting it. The link should be there now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Code Monkey View Post
That's what you get not going to GTE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by strat61caster View Post
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toe_(automotive)

+ = toe in
- = toe out

Alignment looks good assuming it wasn't super expensive, better then I'd expect from like a $60-$80 chain store, but if you got charged over say $120-$150 you might be getting ripped off.

That is assuming there aren't parts limitations and instructions that conflict - if you told them maximum camber up front and they did max it out - that's on you, less then a tenth of a degree difference in camber - you're fine. Depending on parts you have in the rear there may not be much to adjust to improve it, but again less then 0.1 degree is negligible in my experience.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Decep View Post
You can't get an alignment anywhere for less than $150 these days from what i've seen. Alignment looks good! Bit of toe in for stability on the highway is never a bad thing.

0.08 degrees cross camber is NOTHING. Stock, these cars have sometimes ten times that... you're good!
Quote:
Originally Posted by churchx View Post
Slight & even rear toe-in helps also with stability in lacking grip situations, eg. in winter on snow/ice.
Camber variance is no big issue, imho it should go to >0.5deg for butt dyno to feel differences in right vs left turns. But it's not so with toe, +/-0.1deg toe right to left can change handling noticeably.
Imho even less one can notice caster variances.
From overall camber amount, car suspension seems not 100% stock, i don't think one can get as high negative camber on stock suspension without camberbolts/camberplates. Rear also seems to have extra camber, maybe due LCAs, maybe due lowering.
Overall seems reasonable light-track/street hybrid alignment with less understeer (and less variances) then stock alignment. I'd wish 0 toe in front, and a touch more rear toe-in, but that's nitpicking.
Thanks everyone for the feedback! I wasn't sure how to interpret the spec sheet.
ihavefat is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ihavefat For This Useful Post:
Code Monkey (01-26-2023)