View Single Post
Old 08-12-2019, 08:46 PM   #120
Waffle86

Drives: 2013 SWP BRZ Limited
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DandoX View Post
I am reviving this thread. I was washing my car the other day and my ft86club sticker peeled off finally
RIP a good sticker:

I want to get another ft86club sticker, anyone selling any? The design credit for my old sticker @Waffle86 I'd love to get another one of those as that is the best design sticker for our beloved forum.
I still have some in a box, but its in storage. I can go grab it later tonight or tomorrow. I'd guess I have roughly 5 each left of both designs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DandoX View Post
I'm interested, if we can get under $10 shipped I think we would be golden. @Waffle86 or anyone else have files for the logo? If not I can ask my wife to make a file for us to use.

It would be ideal if some proceeds went to ft86club or charity or something, makes me feel better about spending $10 ish on a sticker. @ichitaka05 any ideas how we can make this happen?
I wasn't charging people for mine as another NW member @Prince Ink printed and shipped them to me for free and I had a ton of leftover stamps from my wedding invitations.

I still have the base illustrator files, but they might need to be cleaned up depending on who prints them and what format they prefer. I'm out of stamps right now though so I'd prefer to not take a loss on buying a bunch and sending the stickers out. I don't have the time/energy to setup a charity thing, but if someone else does I'm happy to help.

Side note: my files say "NORTHWEST REGION" on them so I'd have to edit them to say something more generic if we're opening it up to the full ft86club. IMO they look a bit bare without the additional text - see below:
Attached Images