Rice King

Drives: '19 FWD master race CTR
Thanked 2,001 Times in 1,203 Posts
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrahmaBull1990 View Post
I'm about 90 minutes from the B.C. border. When can I come hangout again? Summers in B.C. are the best.

I hope things chill a bit for our Northern brothers(and sisters). I have a lot of co-workers in Ontario and Montreal. The hardest part of Covid, for me personally, has been the isolation. I can work from home, but that has been such a double-edge sword. Everyone has extreme agoraphobia now that restrictions are being lifted here in the U.S.

Around here, albeit a smaller town, people just met anyways and made sure to keep it all outdoors without handshakes and hugging...from everyone I've talked to, there was not any transmission. Most the flare-ups came from house parties...which was the result of lockdowns and not providing santized places to go.
No idea about the other provinces, but not likely until their later phases if it's anything similar to Ontario. August would be a decent guess if I had to make one.

Lots of people here have done the same thing, just met anyways, and realistically, how can you not. You can't expect people to have sat in their homes for over a year now, which is how long we've been in some form of a lockdown.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jordanwolf For This Useful Post:
BrahmaBull1990 (05-21-2021)