vh_supra26
Site Moderator

Drives: Supra
Thanked 2,181 Times in 964 Posts
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tcoat View Post
Nobody was "whining about clickbait" the sites that initially released that info had no official capacity and until it is stated by the actual manufacturer must be considered with some caution. The sites are notorious for making things up and need to be questioned and people need to be cautious until there are OFFICIAL statements made.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gymratter View Post
Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying everything out there is 100% fact. I'm just tired of seeing when some posts something from whatever site, and everyone starts jumping on OP's back with "clickbait lol" or something like that. My point is not everything out there is 100% BS either.
I use to write for some of these sites. Both of you are right to a certain extent. Sometimes it really is just total garbage that a C rated site made up just to get some coverage and attention. Or it could be that someone is bored and speculating. Sometimes we are feed false info to throw everyone off of their real plans. However, other times it really is legit info from an inside. Its easy for you guys to say where is the source or where are they getting the facts from? What you guys have to realize is these people can't be named. Its there jobs and careers that are on the line.

Last edited by vh_supra26; 02-03-2016 at 11:28 AM.
vh_supra26 is offline   Reply With Quote