View Single Post
Old 01-10-2015, 12:17 AM   #1
TrueLoneReaper

Drives: 2013 Scion FRS
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
TrueLoneReaper's FRS

Hello guys! Glad I finally made myself an account after all this time. I've seen a couple of peoples’ build threads and I just thought I would share my build with you all. I bought my automatic FRS back in Aug 2012 and I have been loving it ever since. Let me know what you guys think or if you have questions let me know. I might be posting up some more detailed DIYs for some stuff than I was able to find online. I will be updating this post as time goes on and mods are added.

Interior Mods
-Alpine Stereo System
-Full LED Swap (Gauges/HVAC/Etc.)
-Tanabe Wideband
-Tanabe Boost Gauge
-Aerofoce Interceptor
-Radar Detector Mount

Exterior Mods
-Window Tint
-Ceramic Paint Coating
-PURE FG-524 Spoiler
-6000K DDM HID Kit
-Valenti Tail/Bumper Lights
-Eiback Pro-Kit Springs
-Helix Smoke Side Markers
-ARK DT-S Stainless Exhaust
-APR Front Splitter
-Custom Wheels (8.5”x19” - 9.5”X19”)
-Hankook Ventus V12 evo2 (235/35/19 - 265/30/19)
-TR3 Performance Turbo Kit
-Catch can
-E85 Flex Fuel Kit

Planned Mods
-Front License Plat Relocation (Tow Hook)
-Shark-tenna
-LED running lights
-Front pipe/Over pipe

================================================== ==========
Fresh off the lot. Window tint went in only hours after buying.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ceramic coating done.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spoiler added

Upgraded stock radio, didn't have good pics on hand

New tail lights, so much better

First time on the lift *sniffle

Cat-back Exhaust

Installing 1" lowering springs, had some issues

Ugly side-markers replaced

Custom wheels finished built and on the car.

Front splitter

Time to dyno to get some before numbers for turbo install

*The first pull was done in 5th gear which was supposed to be the closest to 1:1(automatics). However, the pull was really long so the next 2 were done in 4th.
Went to the store to buy a ham for Thanksgiving...ended up costing me over $1k

Replaced those ugly redish, orangey LEDs and installed some gauges

Turbo kit showed up...most of it(long story)

One piece was warped and I couldn't attach the waste gate or turbo until I took it to a machine shop.

The piece after I got it re-surfaced.

Turbo was ugly as hell so I fixed that.

After sanding for several hours

And here it is all cleaned up

Turbo going in
Time to get busy!

Some pieces were a tight fit...

A little cut-out for my waste gate

I made a bracket for my catch can which ended up being too tall the first time around

Going to the local car show with my dad and his Trans Am

Under the hood as of 4/4/2015

Last edited by TrueLoneReaper; 04-04-2015 at 01:30 PM. Reason: Added some pictures, yay.
TrueLoneReaper is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TrueLoneReaper For This Useful Post:
Lonewolf (04-04-2015)