View Single Post
Old 03-04-2017, 11:29 PM   #89
Prax

Drives: 2017 BRZ Inazuma Edition
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kratzogram View Post
I worked for Mayfield Toyota in Edmonton! I almost went with a used BRZ but ultimately went with Scion because of price and came up at the right time. I mean aside from little things here and there its all the same, the way I see it all the things you get with the BRZ interior I will add to mine over time.
I love Mayfield Toyota. They have always treated me and my wife quite well (both had a Yaris, we sold hers though). We even get Mayfield to service her Mazda 2.

I got my car through Subaru City and it was a really good experience, but I haven't done any service with them yet. They seem sincere enough, but I am planning on doing 90% of the maintenance myself. Had a bad experience with terrible service from South gate Volkswagen that scarred me pretty good (service staff revving the engine and bouncing it off of redline to laugh with their buddies, and a service manager that wouldn't take any action on major manufacturer defects and problems. The car was in the shop so much and when it wasn't in the shop it was stranding me on the side of the road due to terrible coil pack failure rates).

Needless to say, Mayfield Toyota has a special place in my heart.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
Prax is offline   Reply With Quote