View Single Post
Old 02-08-2020, 11:59 AM   #13
Stomachbuzz

Drives: 2013 FRS
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joveen View Post
Raspy? Where the heck did you hear rasp? Sounds like a Honda? Man I'm offended. Get outta here

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
where the heck did you read the word 'raspy' in my reply?

You are offended? You? With your "bone stock" FRS/BRZ??
You're offended by my comment on someone else's exhaust?
Ooooooookay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fika84 View Post
Everyone has their own sounds they like . To be honest, when I listen to the video it has a little rasp when it's bouncing off the redline. It's not until about a minute in that I hold it at some lower RPM's, which is more indicative of what it sounds like on the streets.
Yep. 100% If you like it, that's fine.
Like I said, I wasn't trying to say it was bad, or ugly, or whatever else. I was simply commenting that it sounds like one of the 500 Honda Civics in my town, in the higher RPMs. Take it for what you want.
Also, I don't know what to really believe. I think exhaust notes don't sound authentic when they are recorded digitally and replayed. Nearly every single exhaust tone I've heard played off of a computer is always just like for me.

Tbh, same for like any intricate sound. Like whenever someone records their engine and tries to hone in on a specific valve tapping or something. Just doesn't sound the same on Youtube as in real life.
Stomachbuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Stomachbuzz For This Useful Post:
Ernest72 (02-09-2020)