View Single Post
Old 09-18-2014, 03:51 PM   #23
thill

Drives: 2020 SS1LE (previous 13 BRZ owner)
Thanked 1,463 Times in 802 Posts
Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezoris View Post
UPDATE:

I wanted to answer this one as I got several private hate messages about bias and trashing the FRS.

Regardless if people think this was biased or not. I did buy both cars and am still investing in the 86, not just in time but also financially. It's a great platform for all of this.
I have watched I think all your videos. IMHO people read way too much into everything that is said. I think you have kept it honest in terms of highlighting the positives and negatives of the car as well as balancing the time and effort it takes into going FI and tracking the car and people need to read through the humor and understand the true points you are making without taking it personal. Jeesh. Like you said, you have invested a lot of time, money, and energy in your FR-S and you continue to year after year. That says a lot.

And I think it is really important to highlight the fact that you really do track these cars and push them. Other people who add FI are not.
thill is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thill For This Useful Post:
bedabi (09-19-2014), Dezoris (09-18-2014), fstlane (09-19-2014), glamcem (10-17-2014)