ichitaka05
Site Moderator

Drives: ichi 86 Project
Thanked 19,052 Times in 8,327 Posts
Mentioned: 677 Post(s)
Tagged: 27 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by gymratter View Post
i don't believe you can. correct me if im wrong, @ichitaka05, but what you see is what you get when it comes to the 2.0
I don't have full info, but iirc 2.0 ver do have optional stuff... but don't think e-suspension and e-dif were one of the package option.

Source: Toyota Media Press
Quote:
The 2021 Supra 2.0 offers much more than a lower price point. At 3,181 pounds, it is more than 200 pounds lighter than the Supra 3.0 while maintaining that model’s exemplary near 50:50 weight distribution. That’s because the weight reduction is spread throughout the car:

The Supra 2.0 uses smaller front brake rotors than the Supra 3.0 (330mm x 24mm vs. 348mm x 36mm), and with single-piston calipers vs. four-piston.
The Supra 2.0 does not have the Active Differential and Adaptive Suspension used on the 3.0 model.
A four-speaker audio system is standard, vs. the Supra 3.0’s 10-speaker system.
Supra 2.0 seats are manually adjustable, vs. 14-way power-adjustable in the 3.0.
The Safety and Technology Package is new for MY21 and will be available on the 2.0 and 3.0 grades. That package includes:

Dynamic Radar Cruise Control (Full speed)
Blind Spot Monitor (BSM)
Rear Cross Traffic Alert (RCTA)
Parking Sensors with Emergency Braking Function
Navigation
12-speaker 500-watt JBL Audio System
Wireless Apple CarPlayŽ compatible (iOS only)
Supra Connected Services: up to four-year trial includes Remote Services, Remote Maintenance, Automatic Emergency Call, Real Time Traffic Information, Concierge, Stolen Vehicle Recovery, and Map Updates.

The Driver’s Assist Package will still be an available option on the 3.0 Premium and A91 Edition. That package includes:
Dynamic Radar Cruise Control (Full speed)
Blind Spot Monitor (BSM)
Rear Cross Traffic Alert (RCTA)
Parking Sensors with Emergency Braking Function