View Single Post
Old 07-14-2019, 12:19 AM   #8
iconic

Drives: 2015 Scion FRS Auto
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by NARFALICIOUS View Post
They may add/remove pumps in the future.

I use the AFDC site to find stations. it was good when I took a cross country trip, there was a big 350+ mile gap in my route.
https://afdc.energy.gov/stations/#/f...arest?fuel=E85

You can either:
- Get a flex fuel kit
or
- Have a tune loaded up for 93 and one for E85 so you can switch out if things don't go as planned.
Quote:
Originally Posted by humfrz View Post
If you plan on driving your car in NJ in the winter, the first thing I suggest you save up for is a set of winter tires.

If you are going to put an aftermarket catless header on you car, it would benefit from some sort of tune.

There is lots of good information on this forum, try searching using google and preface your search with - FT86club.

Before you start messing with the car their is a couple of considerations:

* how will your messing effect the warranty?

* renewing the re-registration your car with the DMV?

I would recommend that you just put a cat-back muffler on and leave the rest of it alone -

humfrz
I was looking at the UEL catted header, but yea I am covered under warranty til 125k, nearing 20k now. The only thing that may mess with the warranty that I see is the OFT, other than that I should be good with the N1 exhaust. Also for the tires, I have been looking at Pirelli P Zero All Seasons, would these work for winter? I was thinking I could just use the OEM tires for summer until they wear out. Im currently just saving money and planning the build, I wont be pulling the trigger on any $400+ purchases (other than tires) for at least a few months.
iconic is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to iconic For This Useful Post:
humfrz (07-14-2019)