Old 05-10-2016, 01:16 PM   #9
CSG Mike

Drives: S2000 CR
Thanked 14,179 Times in 6,835 Posts
Mentioned: 966 Post(s)
Tagged: 14 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by philooo View Post
Racingjunk has lead me no leads whatsoever, eBay had been good, couple interested parties, some pretty serious. Main problem seems to be about where to race the car. buyer don't seem to see where it could fit in terms of class.

I assume buyer who buy cars already build want it all turnkey, while other who are ready to put some work to make it fit in a class, certainly have the time to work on the car themselves and want something cheaper.

Anyways, I am taking your feedback, and updated the ad, removing the personal opinions and added higher up in the ad the rebuild title info.

I also added more photo of the car in the dropbox, showing it before the repair and also a vin number report.

As for price, $22k, I am now at a level where you could build the same car with used parts and do it all yourself.

If you build it with new parts and pay for labor, my car is a bargain
Let me give you the alternative view point, that most buyers will be using.

What is the fastest 22k race car currently on the market you can buy? Or, what is the fastest race car for 22k that you can build?

If I had a 22k budget to build a race car, it would probably be a vette. You can see where this is going...
CSG Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CSG Mike For This Useful Post:
DaiTT500 (10-14-2016)