Old 06-23-2012, 08:14 PM   #7
Motopythons
Let it rain!

Drives: 2012 Subaru Imprezza
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaJoian View Post
=[ Don't forget about me! Soon enough I will get this car I've been waiting for and we'll start hanging out!

Anyways, I went to test drive the FR-S at Lansdowne on this beautiful sunny day, got to try it twice even! First timers got priorities...even though some didn't even register... Anyways, all I can say is that, the 2nd time was well worth the 30 mins wait! I'll be uploading some videos soon! Smiles from ear to ear for me today!

I noticed alittle understeer while I was really reving this thing hard around corners... even with traction control off and sports mode on...I only wish they had a MT so I can compare the both. Kinda too bad they only had AT... but in the end, overall this car is freak'n FUN!
To those who says autos ain't fun, well; you obviously haven't driven this car before! In "D" it lets you rev as high as you want with a rev limiter of course. If you use the paddle shifting "M" mode, upshifting and downshifting is just as fun; when upshifting, there's barely any delay; when downshifting it rev matches your RPM and goes insanely smooth! (Love the sound of the boxer engine!)
I also noticed some understeer. I think it is due to me not transfering the weight properly. The professional reviews all have tested at faster speed than what we did, so I think the layout of the course has something to do with it as well.

I had 2 runs too, props to the reps who took all that beating today.
Motopythons is offline   Reply With Quote