Thread: 86Fest FAIL
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2013, 01:23 AM   #10
FR-Shadow

Drives: 2013 Scion FRS
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Between the staff not knowing answers to any of my questions and utter chaos i dont think ill be going again. Waste of time and money. plus everything was so expensive. After going to MOD mitsubishi owners day that makes this look like childs play. MOD was organized. Had designated parking spots for specific models. Free lunch...goodie bags (with more than a couple pieces of paper)...free tours of the plant. Free raffles. Lets just say 86fest should learn how to get donations but not try to make money off of the enthusiats. Thats what vendors are for. Vendors pay for the spot. You attract the crowd and vendors make money off of us. All one big happy circle. Between the person on the mic saying yo every other word and the stupid models who only tried to make sexual references i really felt like i lost brain cells.

But yes im one who paid 50 bucks and was directed to the back of the spots even though i came at 9 am as instructed when other 86 arizona members payed general admission. Came at 11 and was able to park closer to the front near the stage. I kinda want my money back honestly.