Rice King

Drives: '19 FWD master race CTR
Thanked 2,001 Times in 1,203 Posts
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by extrashaky View Post
I do that with my Jeeps. A lot of times you can't see how things are put together until it's at least halfway apart and you've already broken something. Sometimes at the junk yard people will have already halfway dismantled a Jeep, so the outer layers are out of the way to lay bare the inner assembly. I'll also take things apart in the JY to make sure I know how they're assembled before risking my own parts.

He doesn't have a car to donate. He's a poser who rides the bus. He steals images off the internet to post questions to pretend he's part of the community. Notice how his questions are all really stupid? It's because he doesn't have a car in front of him to figure it out himself.

As if he could afford one on a janitor's salary. He's here because the German car boards already kicked him out for posing there with his winning personality.
A janitor in their mom's basement could afford one, probably.. I think... This guy though lol, he's the type of guy to go to a bar then talk about religion, politics and school and how Hitler could have been a good man.

He's also been on the internet too much it would seem, but I doubt he really knows how to orchestrate something like this, he ain't a troll, he's actually just needy
Jordanwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jordanwolf For This Useful Post:
Tcoat (08-23-2017)