Old 02-20-2017, 06:26 PM   #16
kev60625

Drives: 2013 WRB Subaru BRZ
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by VoltsFRS2013 View Post
Welcome! Glad to have you around.

I'm only 17 and I haven't driven many cars In my life, but the FRS to me is amazing. I currently own a 37k Mile Ultramarine 2013. If i were in your shoes i'd just go for the asphalt 2014.

Personally I feel the process of purchasing through a dealer is less of a hastle with financing etc etc.

I feel like the price of that car as well is extremely good, was there anything wrong with it before, in any accidents or anything? (the dealership one) I purchased my FRS a few weeks back from Woodbridge VA and payed about 16.9k for mine.

The fact you mentioned the other vehicle had some scuffs on mirrors and all does to me show it might of not been cared after too great, but I could be wrong. Whichever car you end up getting good luck! but hey, that 14'
I feel like that price is awful to be honest. I purchased my 2013 BRZ with 19k miles for $17K, in summer 2015. It also included goodies

When I was thinking of selling my car a couple of months ago, I saw a couple of good deals also. I think you should just buy that hot lava if you are okay with the wear and tear that it has OP, these cars aren't unreliable, can't really go wrong.

Use the $2,000+ that you'll save and spend that on mods, maybe a used supercharger and have a sick car.
kev60625 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kev60625 For This Useful Post:
nanxun (02-20-2017)