View Single Post
Old 09-16-2021, 08:04 AM   #92
spcmafia

Drives: 2018 Subaru BRZ
Thanked 4,144 Times in 1,989 Posts
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Another thing to take into consideration when trying to lose weight, is mental health. Though it is believed that working out releases hormones that make you feel good, it is important to be in a right state of mind whenever you take a day to rest, or just in general.

I love working out, but a big part of it is how I am mentally doing to keep a certain level of motivation up. I firmly believe that having some system to express your thoughts can help you get there. It can be a diary, blog, forum, friend or even a therapist if you have one. So if you are on a weights loss journey, having someone or something where you can express your thoughts and feelings as you travel along, could improve your motivation and overall mental health.
Or maybe you are self-driven and don't require any soft of support, which is also good. But like I said in earlier posts, every journey is different, some do better with others, and some do better by themselves.
alphasaur (09-16-2021), Dadhawk (09-16-2021)