humfrz

Drives: 2013 FR-S, white, MT
Thanked 31,826 Times in 16,429 Posts
Mentioned: 708 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.ac View Post
YouTube it. It is as easy as it looks.
Minus the spark plugs and auto tranny, those I would pay someone to do them. Only because of my bad back and itchy balls, right @humfrz
Well, as far as the itchy balls, I suggest you dust them from time to time with DDT. That gets rid of the crabs.

If it was ONLY my bad back - I got these elbows, knees, shoulders and hips that just don't like concrete floors.

Hell, I have the tools, ramps, jack stands, garage plus the experience and knowledge to do all of those things, but I don't. Why not? Because I'd rather drop my car off at the local shop, have them run me home, I take a nap and they come pick me up when the job is done.

OK, OK, so, I'm old and lazy -

However, I do have a plan. My FR-S now has about 25,000 miles on it, it is about 7 years old. In 7 more years, when it will be do for that 60,000 mile work, I will be 84 years old, and it will be time to trade the old buggy in.

I'm gonna get me one of them level 5, totally self driving cars. Yep, I just get in and tell it where I want to go. It starts itself, backs itself up (that feature sold me) goes and parks itself. When I'm ready, it remembers its way home (another big selling point).

Yep, I got a plan -
Attached Images

humfrz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to humfrz For This Useful Post:
bcj (05-21-2020), Mr.ac (05-22-2020), soundman98 (05-21-2020)