Old 08-20-2021, 02:58 PM   #14
Dzmitry

Drives: 2018 Subaru BRZ Limited with PP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoX16 View Post
Ok I got the injectors cleaned and tested, their flow rates and patterns looked good, one connector was broken so replaced them all but sadly no improvement. Also cleaned the maf with crc maf cleaner and no improvement either.

I actually started having some issues present themselves during startup, car almost stalls. Captured it in a log here: https://datazap.me/u/motox16/817-iss...?log=0&data=30

Why are my maf and rpm lines invers? Seems like they should move in the same direction...
This goes back to me still leaning on something wrong with the air intake side. STFT is still bouncing there too, you're running real rich when RPM gets up. Seems like when you spike in RPM during idle, it tries to compensate and raise the air flow and lower the fuel to get back to a proper AFR. O2 sensor can still be a problem for sure and should be at the top of your list to replace or check next as it can have directly affect the AFR adjustments the car is trying to make. Maybe your MAF sensor is just going faulty and needs replacing?

Also (still unlikely but) wondering about that TB and whether everything is ok there. I mentioned earlier I am not familiar with any TB problems on this platform that people have talked about, but I have had a TB go bad on another vehicle in the past - and these are the kind of symptoms I experienced, but it got much worse quickly in my case to the point where the car would go in limp mode.
Dzmitry is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dzmitry For This Useful Post:
MotoX16 (08-22-2021)