Maowc
EndlessClouds

Drives: 2013 Scion FRS
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by MykeH78 View Post
To the leader of, or all those planning on heading down friday, I am heading up the PA Caravan on Friday. The plan is to depart Lancaster, PA at Noon to head down to the Richmond area which is roughly midway between events. If you guys wanna meet up and join either here at "our" beginning or somewhere along the way let me know.

Easy for you guys its only about 4 hours to richmond lol.

As of right now, @Sliderman86 and @HunterGreene, according to google map for shortest route, they will be taking 76 - 70 - 95, which will line up with your guys PA caravan, unless Huntergreene is thinking of something else. Our drive is already long so, not wanting to add more time then necessary.

For me, coming from Columbus, shortest route is 64 to richmond, but thats only by 30mins, so what i can do is, head on 70 a little earlier all the way to around, new staton PA, and meet up with Hunter and Sliderman, if timing is correct, then from there meet up with you guys on 95, again if timing is correct. But if we all leave around Noon, 12pm, timing will be off and its like playing catch up.

From the looks of it, we call can meet up along the road we time it right.