Kage

Drives: 2000 Celica Gts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
Send a message via AIM to Kage
Quote:
Originally Posted by C-Bone View Post
I dont think so, as far as height if he were to be on the stage it would come to his mid to low chest maybe even lower, and the front seats look to be about right in the middle with equal amounts of front and rear on either side. It looks pretty small to me but not too small, which is good because in the off chance I'm in an accident I dont want to be smashed like a sardine lol. But I guess its hard to tell without actually seeing it in person. Looks to be about the same size as my Tiburon which with the dimensions we got on the car match up pretty good.
Gonna be quite a bit smaller than the tibby. My best friend has an 08 tib looks a lil big sitting next to my celica. And, if you go to the thread comparing car sizes, The 86 is a tad smaller than the celica.
I care first and foremost about what my needs are in the car and not to get "Props" from people. I'm not ricing it out for attention, I'm not flushing it to join a culture, I'm not keeping it stock for resale. I'm making this car for me and me only. And if you're my friend and club members that know me they'll respect that and respect is much better than props.
Kage is offline   Reply With Quote