View Single Post
Old 08-13-2018, 02:37 PM   #18
NARFALICIOUS

Drives: '88 Supra 1JZ, '16 FR-S, '23 GR86
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by brayshakes View Post
I saw that toyota offers trd springs that cut about an inch off ride height. I was curious about other users experience with these springs? I daily drive the car so anyone with a similar user profile would be helpful.

Braden.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Had TRD Springs since new so I can't say I've experienced the stock FR-S springs. I've daily driven the car in Phoenix & Dallas, and visit Chicago & Nashville very often. Seen all sorts of roads good and bad. Even drove it through an unpaved junk yard.

Not harsh to the point I can't stand it but I kind of have high tolerance. I would say it's definitely not a soft ride as I compare to my other current/previous cars I drive and any of the late model Toyotas I drive at work.

If I had stock springs, I'd probably have switched it to something else by now, maybe TRD, but more likely something aftermarket to get more stiffness and lower ride height. The TRDs have kept me from
really having an urge to upgrade, more of just a want. Whereas if I had stock, I'd have had the urge by now.

NARFALICIOUS is offline   Reply With Quote