Old 11-17-2012, 10:06 AM   #12
2013GTRNate

Drives: 2014 Subaru BRZ Limited
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by whaap View Post
I have an unusual automotive history. I've owned many cars over the years but in addition to that I drove company cars for about 25 years that were provided for my business and personal use. These would be your standard utility nondescript sedans. Scattered throughout that period of time was a number of cars making our household a two car family. The most notable cars in my history were a '67 Mustang GT fastback, '71 Chevrolet Corvette, '87 Porsche Carrera, '99 Mazda Miata and a '02 Mazda Miata. I have always preferred smaller sport/sporty cars. For the last five or so years I have given a lot of thought to a Porsche Cayman. I think they're one of the finest cars there is. Even with my wife's blessing I just couldn't let myself spend that kind of money for a car. Then several years ago I became interested in the Toyobaru project and hoped that one of these little beauties could satisfy my itch. I got my FR-S a little over two months ago and as far as I'm concerned it's the most rewarding car made for the money and certainly the best value.
You have had some awesome cars... You are not the first person that has said that about a Porsche... Of your cars I especially like the '67 Mustang GT fastback... Man that one was a keeper... Miata's were and are absolute pure sports cars and they are monsters of Auto X racing...
2013GTRNate is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 2013GTRNate For This Useful Post:
whaap (11-17-2012)