View Single Post
Old 10-21-2012, 06:42 PM   #168
CMOS

Drives: 2012 FUJI Z
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by themadpants View Post
I am struggling to see your argument? What is your point?

And please don't forget to include the cost of a licensed copy if windows in your "wintel" build.

Now try moving your win 7 or win 8 onto a Samsung phone? This argument is invalid.

Can you please create your own "wintel" build thread to show us how awesome it is, instead of cluttering OP's Android thread? Thanks much..

*edit* I see the OP has said the same thing in his post. I look forward to your thread, and I will not bash or clutter your thread with arguments. Instead I will give you Kudo's on what you have accomplished, and what works for you. Cheers!
$100 for Win8 accounted for.

How is it invalid? you want me to move windows to an android phone that specifically violates x86 compatibility rules? I compared two phones that had the "same" OS and "same" hardware but somehow they act different. I can take a retail Win7 and add it to pretty much every x86 from past 10 years if it has enough RAM which is neither a high demand nor unexpected.

I'm waiting for all the bugs in the car to surface before altering any major parts under warranty, was not expecting a 30 item list of issues this early and by early next year all of the hardware will be updated. I'm simply adding the voice of reason to the conversation since $650 is a lot of money to spend on a $150 tablet attached to a $15 stereo.
CMOS is offline   Reply With Quote