View Single Post
Old 04-08-2013, 02:56 PM   #12
TRev

Drives: 2013 BRZ
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by renfield90 View Post
There's a chance your rears are still just barely on the first compound, could be the reason for mid-corner push. If these are dedicated autocross tires that never see a daily commute, the fall off won't be quite as bad.

Do the bolts when you change tires. Jacking up the car and removing the wheel takes more time than the bolt.
I probably will try to find time to swap the fronts to the back before this weekend and will pop the bolts in then. That should help determine if the push was coming from compound differences though after changing the front camber it will be hard to compare. I do daily drive them aggressively.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kido1986 View Post
We have a similar setup, with your final setup. Except I'm running .1 toe in (each side) on the rear. Why Toe Out?

I'd be happy to swap notes with RTR setup and give you my Koni settings for a good starting point.
Typo...I meant toe in and will correct it. Definitely don't want more toe out! I have been following your thread and appreciate any information you want to share. My settings and experiences will be open to anyone who wants the info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwx View Post
Installing the bolts didn't really change my toe at all. A couple other guys had similar experiences. I am still using slight toe in for the rear even with new shocks, when I ran 0 toe the car wasn't very stable coming out of sweepers and getting on the gas early was difficult.
Thanks for the feedback. I am definitely going to be running some toe in (typo above).
TRev is offline   Reply With Quote