Capt Spaulding
Persona Non Grata

Drives: '15 BRZ (WRB)
Thanked 2,780 Times in 1,200 Posts
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opie View Post
Listen old angry guy, from another old, but un-angry guy, you said, and I quote:

You asked for a citation that supports my fear, a fear I don't have.

You are so fearful over this virus that you research only one point of view to strengthen your views while closing your mind to any differing possibilities. You want citations, stop posting your useless babble here and go find them yourself. You want everyone else to meet YOUR expectations of defense against this virus, your gun club, other members here, innocent bystanders at your local store. You want them to alter their actions to SUIT YOU. Talk about selfishness. Your reality is not mine. When I am advised TO NOT take a vaccine by the experts and professionals that monitor MY health, I listen. Then all the idiots on the internet tell me I'm wrong for doing what medical experts have recommended to me, Now I'm called a conspiracy theorist, an anti-vaxxer, a Maskhole just to try and peer pressure me to GO AGAINST THE MEDICAL ADVICE I HAVE BEEN GIVEN? And regarding the effectiveness of masks vs the virus, I posted one of the opposing studies previously, but as normal, you are to busy yelling your points from the rooftop to stop and see it. Keep throwing your intended insults and labels out, you aren't changing my mind, you are just demonstrating how you want to spread your misery to others.
Dude. You must be an engineer (edit: apologies to legit engineers). Pilot implied he was concerned about being forced to stay inside by some nefarious outside force. I asked him to support that claim or concern with data. Just as I asked YOU to support your claim of multiple studies indicating mask inefficacy with citations. He has not done so and neither have you. Therefore I must conclude that you have no such support and there are no such studies and you are just MSU. Your "research skills" were honed, no doubt, with the help of Q.

Instead you resort to standard internet yahoo modes of "argumentation" - in the absence of credible support for your positions, you wave your arms and attack your interlocutor. You have convinced me of one thing - you are incapable of or unwilling to engage in reasoned discourse and as such are not really worth consideration. Like some others, you're just here to troll. If you get off on that, well, it's not my place to tell you how to get your jollies.

I see no need, however, to allow you to hump my leg to do it.

Last edited by Capt Spaulding; 04-07-2021 at 06:02 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Capt Spaulding For This Useful Post:
weederr33 (04-07-2021)