View Single Post
Old 06-15-2021, 03:04 PM   #1
VIP BRZ

Drives: 2014 Subaru BRZ
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Going Flex Fuel

Hey Yall,
Back browsing the forums after an extended break in modifying my 2014 BRZ.

Been thinking recently about taking the leap to corn to produce a bit more power. Other than the bolt on exhaust and cold air intake currently installed purchasing a Flex Fuel kit, & an E-tune seems like the best “bang for my buck” as far as adding a few more horses under the hood.
A couple of questions I had for anyone with more knowledge on the subject / industry then me!

I have an Open flash tablet already, it would be nice to get a flex fuel kit that can be easy tuned using the OFT.
So, my first stop was OFT, I know they used to make a kit (and also have a sort of “off the shelf” tune for it) but it seems they are not making that kit anymore? Can anyone confirm? I know Shiv used to be a regular around here but I believe that activity has waned.
I see that Delicious tuning sells a kit labeled as an “OFT” kit, but as far as I can tell Open Flash requires you to be running the OFT kit to receive there off the shelf flex fuel tune. (That is not available) so I’d still need a custom E-tune from Open Flash that cost upwards of $300

Would it just be better to bite the bullet an go with Delicious’s EcuTek flex fuel tune?
VIP BRZ is offline   Reply With Quote