Banned

Drives: FT86
Thanked 4,987 Times in 2,981 Posts
Mentioned: 598 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by saikat.saha View Post
Hi,

I am new here. sorry if i ask any wrong question.I have Toyota GT86 2012 car. Bought it from japan , it got Greddy T518z turbo setup and tuned the ECU by Greddy and locked.
Code - ZA1JA01A
Now ,I need to Reflash the ECU and back it on stock ROM and Map. How can I do it. PLease suggest .
Thanks
If it was setup and tuned by Greddy then its probably got an ecutek tune in ecu which locks ecu to ecutek.

You would need to find someone with an ecutek cable kit or any ecutek tuner wil be able to flash you back a stock rom, ecutek system comes with all stock roms. This only takes a few minutes if you find someone with ecutek cable kit.

Alternativly you could get an ecu from a similar car ie a 2012-2013 car with same transmission type ie auto\manual from a wrecked car or their are some on ebay. If its not same car you would need to reflash ecu with correct rom calid using say Tactrix see links below.

ZA1JA02A is also compatable with your car

But if you get ecu from same car then you can jist swap it in using proceedure in forst post in this thread, no special tols or flashing system required

you might also be able to sell the old ecu as it has a $350 usd ecutek licience in it
steve99 is offline   Reply With Quote