View Single Post
Old 09-16-2015, 12:39 AM   #9
twag4

Drives: frs
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
OEMAudio+ is a great company with great people. Daniel and Sandy are top notch. Customer service is second to none, and Daniel went out of his way to make sure I was happy with my system. I can be hard to please, and they did it! What a great company!
I purchased a reference system that came with upgraded rear speakers due to an unusual delay in shipping my system, again great customer care. I could not be more please with my purchase. I chose the robust setting for bass, and am glad I did. At highway speeds, the bass is enough for me. Anything less on some of the music I like would not have been enough if i had chosen just full bass or less. I have a car that is modded, and it isn't the quietest car any more. The system does a great job of staging the sound in front of me, uses the correct speakers to reproduce the desired frequencies, and sounds very clear. It also gets pretty darned loud. I am happy. I have read where others find the system a little treble heavy, tedious tweeters I guess, but I do not. I actually have increased treble a notch or two depending on the recording I am listening to. I have a 2013 10 series that got the scion display radio as found in the 2014 model. It sounds very, very good for what looks like a factory installed system. The sub enclosure is not too intrusive and does a pretty good job for its size. The install was fairly easy, although as many others have said, the sub is very tedious to install. Once I figured out the mojo, it wasn't too bad. My trunk liner was pretty hard to get to push into corners fully to allow the sub enclosure to settle into its final mounting place. The install is still plug and play, not very difficult at all. I recommend this kit to anyone who wants to upgrade their sound system without having to buy every component and make them work . I don't believe all of the talk by people who say they can make a better sounding system for less money. I have put together several car stereo systems in the past, and any that got close to this price point were always lacking somewhere. The ones that did sound this good overall, cost more. I am no expert though, just stating my experience. There would be more bass available in a different system, but it would come at the expense of trunk volume and weight. This has enough bass for me. This system isn't too heavy, and I can still hall everything that I halled before the system was installed. I can even get my spare tire out without removing the sub. Buy this, you won't regret it! Besides, it comes with something a pieced together system won't- the best customer service I have ever experienced. There are several vendors on this forum that are truly exceptional in that regard, OEMAudio+ is one of them- maybe even the best of them!
twag4 is offline   Reply With Quote