Old 03-09-2016, 02:31 PM   #20
humfrz

Drives: 2013 FR-S, white, MT
Thanked 31,824 Times in 16,428 Posts
Mentioned: 708 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3nl View Post
Let me guess, the roses should say "love humfrz" too ? You aren't being too subtle here so let me make it clear, I am not going to ask the old girl out for you...

My wife does geriatric primary care and told me that if I do or say anything that might suggest that I think she isn't independent (even while her bumped is embedded in the wall), she will most likely get really angry and make my life diffuclt. I think putting those on my car counts for that...

You may have helped defeat the Kaiser, but she battles cranky old people dozens of times per day.

Oh yeah, this is what she did a couple of months ago:

(There are storage units behind that wall - someones shit got run into by her car through the wall)
Oh, well, @3nl , have it your way. Just don't come back whining if that grumpy, nasty, vindictive, old woman, pries open your gas cap door and puts sugar in your gas tank; carves nasty words in your windows with her diamond ring; jams potatoes in your tail pipes; drips nail polish remover all over your hood and props knitting needles up against your tires ........

Think about it ....... all those things she has in her possession ........

humfrz
humfrz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to humfrz For This Useful Post:
3nl (03-09-2016)