View Single Post
Old 03-09-2016, 10:59 AM   #16
3nl

Drives: 2015 FR-S 6MT
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by humfrz View Post
Well, now, you might just consider putting something like that on your car, on one side, when you are parked next to her in the parking garage.

My military training taught me that the best defense is a good offense.

However, my civilian life experiences, has taught me that SOMETIMES, the best defense is to strengthen your defenses.

I suggest you buy that elderly lady a dozen red roses and ask her to be extra careful when she parks next to your car, because your car is very special to you .......

humfrz

Let me guess, the roses should say "love humfrz" too ? You aren't being too subtle here so let me make it clear, I am not going to ask the old girl out for you...

My wife does geriatric primary care and told me that if I do or say anything that might suggest that I think she isn't independent (even while her bumped is embedded in the wall), she will most likely get really angry and make my life diffuclt. I think putting those on my car counts for that...

You may have helped defeat the Kaiser, but she battles cranky old people dozens of times per day.

Oh yeah, this is what she did a couple of months ago:

(There are storage units behind that wall - someones shit got run into by her car through the wall)
3nl is offline   Reply With Quote