Drives: Crapcan
Thanked 16,325 Times in 7,383 Posts
Mentioned: 107 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by silly86 View Post
Hello, @steve99

I am following the tips for the rev limiter. however while in rom raider I have 2 limiters. rev limit A (fuel cut) and rev limit B. do I ignore the limit B settings? Could I disable it by inputting the value 'zero'?

I have tried following your settings for rev limit A and base timing b -14.88, I have found that while I am sliding in 1st gear or 2nd gear it just holds the rpm. My goal is to get it to bounce off the limiter without activating the failsafe limiter and killing power. Would setting base timing B to -0.12 be more of the characteristic I am seeking? I am trying to achieve this on my manual 2017 toyota 86.
steve99 was unfortunately banned. You can find him on the OFT FB group if you use FB. There are others here that can probably answer your question. I haven't touched any of that stuff since I had my car tuned but there are others who are very knowledgeable who may chime in and answer for you.
Teseo (01-25-2023)