View Single Post
Old 05-19-2020, 07:14 PM   #24
olsonpg

Drives: BRZ. R34 GT-T
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinda bored tbh View Post
Yea Ppg was honestly quick they shipped it out the day after I payed for it and came in 3 days then one part came wrong after the weekend they expressed shipped it threw fed ex and had it here in two days I also have the clutch for and carbon bushing but quick thing are you on the stock trans mount?
Good news. PAR took about 2-3 months to machine the bugger and get it sent out. Wouldn't return emails or phone calls. Honestly thought I had been scammed for a minute there.

Yeah still on stock tarns mounts besides installing this whiteline insert a long time ago. I guess I don't know much about if I need different trans mounts? What do you know?

I went against my shops wishes when I went with this trans set up. They recommended the mazworks. Their reasoning was that with this much torque running through the stock trans housing that it had been known to flex under hard loads and destroy itself.

I personally don't know anyone or have heard of that happening from anyone other than from my shop.

Cheers