(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Drives: Yaris HBK, Audi 09' TTS<Had>
Thanked 1,899 Times in 966 Posts
Mentioned: 87 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimman View Post
I googled "Japanese Cherry blossom crest" and got these:

(A think they are from family coat of arms (melon?) or something... )

Like any?
Those are cool; however, I'm not doing a crest. What I was thinking was having a cherry blossom branch on the rear quarters. Like the actual graphic design, and flower pedals floating all the way back towards the rear bumper/tail lights. Kinda like the wind blowing the tree. Also the flowers are drawn in like the 3d flower on that image. The all black one. Except its very light pink and gradually turns into a more defined pink.

Its a single branch with a few other branches that branch out and like said earlier--is slowly pushed by the wind. ;> 1 main branch with 3-5 smaller branches sticking out. Both sides on the rear fenders/quarters.

Dunno if that is considered rice since its very minimal. o_O The definition of rice is so.. how do I say this... Flexible? It has a negative denotation for sure. Lol.

I want people to know that MY car is Pink (feminine) but I can probably kick their ass when it comes down to drifting or circuit even! I hate it when people underestimate female drivers. I've had "ricers" try to race me when I was in my TTS. LOL. It was a fun sight.

So essentially (I feel like I'm repeating myself. Sorry!) I want a car that has a minimal appearance of feminine; meanwhile the performance is of a beast. Haha.

Logic > Emotion
┬──┬◡ノ(° -°ノ)
Yashio Factory Pink adds +10HP to anything.
TOYOTA FT-86
Giccin is offline   Reply With Quote