Impureclient
Banned

Drives: 2015 FR-S
Thanked 2,903 Times in 1,282 Posts
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefire98 View Post
I'm on stock suspension. The improved grip is really wonderful but the turn in is not quite as sharp. I still feel connected but it seems like there's a slightly larger on center dead spot than before. It's mostly noticeable during in town speeds around 35mph. It's actually not too big of a difference but for autocross having quick steering inputs is important to me. Otherwise the car feels really good with this setup and I'm very excited for the next event
Since you're already going down on this path before you get the alignment done, I'd also be doing the springs(TRDs are nothing too low and always recommended highly in here) along with those crash bolts and steering rack lockdown before.
No point in getting an alignment if you are needing to do it again later after springs/coils. If you do get the lockdowns, check on Ebay as there is a copied version of the Perrin ones for a fraction of the price. I've done everything above
including the same Indy 500s but GTF1 17x8 wheels and wouldn't have changed a thing now.
Impureclient is offline   Reply With Quote