View Single Post
Old 05-22-2012, 09:12 PM   #11
df.dima

Drives: FR-S and Mazda 3 Sky
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aznek View Post
Nice, you guys have early June as your release dates as well?

I noticed that it said 50km on my bill of sale. I trust that nick would never give me a vehicle with anywhere near 50km but I did find that kind of odd. What do your bills say?
I did not know about max odo reading, because it was my first new car purchase. I found out only a few days after that. I checked my paper and surprisingly it says 500km. Not good news. If they do give me a car with unreasonable mileage, I'll make a huge stink out of that. I understand that I got the paper signed, but no one ever told me about this, I guess it's my problem, but maybe someone should have mentioned that, as they promised me "good buying experience", because it is an important point.
I was going to check out some Toyotas for my wife, but if they pull this scum bag move, FR-S is going to be my last ever car from that dealership.
But I try to think positively and hope it will be ok and they are just putting this huge number on the paper in case of some unforeseen problems.

Fingers crossed.

/edit
Just talked to the sales person and he assured me that it is just a standard number of kms they put on every bill of sale and usually cars have less than 10kms. So I'll see how this turns out.

Last edited by df.dima; 05-22-2012 at 09:41 PM.
df.dima is offline   Reply With Quote