View Single Post
Old 11-23-2019, 11:01 PM   #116
why?
Only happy when it rains.

Drives: series.blue
Thanked 1,263 Times in 749 Posts
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I like the way the Mustang looks. It reminds me of a hatchback and that's the way car looks are going.

The tesla looks like it belongs in a bad back to the future parody. And compare the actual "events." Ford knows what they are doing, Elon is a moron wannabe.

As a toy I don't want either. I want a motorcycle engined hybrid that can rev to 13k+ with enough of a battery to simulate ludicrous mode but still be about 2500 pounds or less.

As an only car both are useless, because these ev's losers fail to get Americans would rather fight to the death than let some weenie dictate what they "should need." They are going to buy a car for the weekend vacation to the beach, not the daily drive. Unless that daily drive car is only a few thousand dollars.

Toyota isn't touching all electric until they perfect solid state batteries, which they are putting every penny they can find into, because apparently they believe less than 15 minute charge times and much lighter weight is what consumers actually want. And people will actually buy vehicles they want.

Who would have thought people will not waste money on vehicles they don't want? Why does that only surprise ev losers?
why? is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to why? For This Useful Post:
p1l0t (11-24-2019), WolfpackS2k (12-09-2019)